- I rearranged the house six times.
- We grew our first garden. Well. Second. But it felt like the first because we were all serious about it and stuff.
- My brother got married.
- I finished my first upholstery project. (And then the dogs sat on it a lot so it looks like crap, but hey! At least I finished it.)
- My sister popped the cutest, smartest, most perfect baby in the world out of herself.
- We got a second dog. Who is awesome. And stinky. Dog farts. Ew.
- I wrote a shitty novel. But hey! At least I wrote one.
- I read 20 books. (419 was my last one. Review to come. Maybe. In short: go read it. It was awesome.)
What about 2013?
- I will get more pillows for my couches.
- I will smother my dogs with hugs and kisses. Maybe I will make them cute sweaters against my husband's wishes.
- I will read 20 books. Or maybe more.
- I will go camping. I love camping. So much.
- I will hang out with friends as much as I can. Maybe I'll even try to make some new ones this year. Or maybe I'll try to make the ones I have closer.
- I will kiss my husband every day.
- I'll make myself an afghan.
- We will figure out what we're doing with the house and put whatever plan we decide into action.
Once I have more energy, perhaps I'll think of some goals that will actually push and stretch me, goals that will actually be hard but worth it. I don't make resolutions, but goals I think are a good thing to have. Are you making goals? What are they?
Happy New Year, everyone. I hope you rang in the new year with style and grace and plenty of champagne!