A To-Do List of all the little things that need to be done and would only take 10 minutes to finish but, for some reason are so easy to over look
- Install cover plates on our light switches and outlets.
- Install baseboard in the dining room.
- Install toe-kicks in the kitchen.
- Secure baseboard in the bedroom, rather than just letting it float there.
- Install curtain rods and hang curtains properly rather than by string.
- Install trim around the window in the front room.
- Hang our third rod in the closet so I can finally show it to you. And properly hang all my clothes. Totally secondary, I know.
- Purchase and install kitchen door hardware.
- Install closet door hardware.
- Paint the back interior door.
- Paint the trim around the front door.
- Skim coat to fill air holes and seal grout. (Ok, this one might take a wee longer than 10 minutes. There's a reason it hasn't been done!)
I think that's enough. Perhaps this weekend, we'll cross a few off the list.
Or, I'll work on a new project that I might tell you about next week. Maybe.
Did I mention that I have far too many project on the go? Like this one: a baby blanket for a co-worker.
Have a blessed, relaxing, productive weekend, friends. 'Til next week.